Export service intended to legal entities of any size and branch of activity is provided by Costa & Montenegro by the Federal Revenue Service and Central Bank of Brazil, being signed through an export contract. Through this solution, our clients will benefit from services such as advising and consulting, auditing and inspection, complete management of the export process, as well as international and national logistics services, receiving foreign financials, and customs services and included required documentary services integrated with its export processes. We serve the markets of Japan, the United States, Europe, Africa, Australia and Mercosur.
We are attentive to all the requests of our clients in order to deliver the final product according to the requirements and norms of each market.
Costa & Montenegro exports the following products:
- Machinery and Equipment;
- Publications-books and magazines;
- Confectionery products (e.g., manufactory cakes);
- Chemical toilets;
- Required documents advising and customs services throughout Brazil;
- Assistance and complete follow-up throughout the process;
- Development of special projects according to your needs and demands;
- Tax exemption of IPI, PIS, COFINS and ICMS;
- Minimization of risks involving export operations;
- Obtaining line of credit for export financing;
- Operation without the need to enable the customer in the Siscomex (Radar) of the Federal Revenue;
- Reduction of operational and logistical costs related to exports.