Third party import services, for legal entities of any size and branch of activity, provided by Costa & Montenegro are supported by the Federal Revenue Service and Central Bank of Brazil and are signed through an import contract. Through this solution, our clients can benefit from services such as advising and consulting, auditing and inspection, complete management of the import process, as well as international and national logistics services, customs services and required documentary services included in an integrated way to their import processes.
- Required documents advising and customs services throughout Brazil;
- Advice and complete follow-up throughout the process;
- Consulting and tax planning to provide tax savings;
- Development of special projects to suit your needs and demands;
- Reduction of ICMS tax for customers of the storage and distribution service in Brazil;
- Minimize risks involving import operations;
- Obtaining of tax credit of IPI, PIS, COFINS and ICMS on incident taxes of the import;
- Obtaining line of credit to finance imports;
- Reduction of operational and logistic costs with deliveries to your company or final customer;
- Monitoring of goods in Brazil or abroad;
- Audit of manufacturers and/or suppliers in Brazil and abroad;
- Audit of social responsibility in manufacturers and/or suppliers in Brazil or abroad;
- Management and supervision of the production process in Brazil or abroad;
- Post-Production Inspection (pre-shipment) in Brazil or abroad;
- Pre-production inspection in Brazil or abroad.